50+ Fourth of July Recipes
Posted by Alyssia Essig on Monday, June 29, 2020 at 10:11 AM By Alyssia Essig / June 29, 2020 Comment
Stock up on meats and veggies, then fire up the grill—July 4th is almost upon us! The summer holiday is practically synonymous with grilling recipes and red, white, and blue 4th of July party ideas, which means the pressure’s on to pull out the most mouthwatering 4th of July recipes if you’re playing party host this year (even if it's just for immediate family).
- Zucchini-and-Pecorino Fritters - These oven baked fritters, chock-full of grated zucchini and Pecorino cheese, make a perfect barbecue starter.
- Tomato Salad With Bacon Vinaigrette - Heirloom tomatoes take center stage in this soon-be-be favorite barbecue side. Topped with crispy bacon and tangy blue cheese—what could be better?
- Swirled Meringues with Blueberry Sauce - Soft in the middle and crunchy on the outside, these parfaits are the bomb when topped with sweetened whipped cream and homemade blueberry sauce.
- Spicy Peach and Avocado Salad - Fresno chiles add a kick to creamy avocados and sweet peaches in this colorful salad.
- Rainbow Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches - Great for kids! Sandwich homemade (or store-bought!) waffles with ice cream and roll in colorful sprinkles.
- Classic Lobster Rolls - Lightly coated in mayo and served in a buttered and toasted bun, these sandwiches are the ultimate summer treat.
- Worcestershire-Glazed Burgers - You'll never need another burger recipe after grilling up these patties. They're so good, all your guests will be asking for another.
- Cowboy Steaks and Potatoes With Broccoli and Cheddar-Scallion Spread - Even the biggest appetites will be satisfied with these bone-in rib eyes and cheesy baked potatoes. After you've prepared this meal once, your family will be begging for this steak and potatoes dinner again and again.
- Chicken and Black Bean Nachos - Have a few backyard barbecues to stop by on the 4th of July? You can take this foil pack recipe to go!
- Bourbon BBQ Glazed Pork Chops - Whiskey drinkers will especially love this homemade barbecue sauce. It makes every type of grilled meat even more mouthwatering.
For the rest of the list, visit Country Living
Post a Comment